New version 3.32 has already launched for all Hydra consoles. Improvement of compatibility of new show files with consoles running near previous versions of console updates, a special file version will be used. This way, it is possible, to read the show file of this updated console V3.32 in Hydra consoles running previous versions of firmware.
- Event List and calendar: More complete event list… From this version, in addition of the TC, you can configure the execution time in accordance to the week day. This is a condition that allows to program events weekly, in other words, you can program events for all the days of the week, only for some days, etc.
- Initialitation for cue lists: From this version, there are new options in the setup menu. This option allows the reset of the cue list executed in submasters or in the sequence, in automatic mode. When the option is enabled and after the last cue (of the loaded cue list) is executed, the list is automatically reloaded again, loading its first cue in X2. The cue list is then ready to be executed again.
- MENU 40: Ethernet Configuration: In menu 40: Ethernet Configuration, the displayed information has been improved to make things clearer about data protocols & universe numbers for each DMX output.
- Menu 79: LT-Light eBOXs Configuration: Hydra consoles are compatible with Network Protocol Converter 2D (NPC2D) from Leviton. From Hydra it is now possible to access following Ethernet <> DMX converters:
- eBOX from LT
- SandBox from SandNet
- Network Protocol Converter from Leviton
- Consoles in Master-Slave mode: HYDRA consoles working as slaves in an Ethernet session are not operatives this way avoiding possible collision problems. In this case now an informative message appears.
- Master/Slave & Clock: From this version, the clock (TIME) of the consoles Master & Slave are synchronised from the Master console clock when a master/slave session is created.
- Show files: Improvement of compatibility of new show files with consoles running near previous versions of console updates, a special file version will be used. This way, it is possible, to read the show file of this updated console V3.32 in Hydra consoles running previous versions of firmware.
- Status Zero: This command is accessible from menu 71: Satus & Playbacks Zero, and this command restored correctly the B.O. key status of SM (for Masters mode), but the output level for the masters went to 00 until that the its fader was moved. This fault is solved.
- Taking control from Master/Slave: In a master/slave session, when the control were taken from the slave console, the master faders values were on the correct level, but their faders were not locked, in this status, when a fader was moved the scene jumped to the fader level. This fault is solved.
- WOLE y Ethernet: In a master/slave session between console and wole, the vertical encoder movements were not identical, and were possible to edit different levels in console and in wole. This fault is solved.
- Macros & Home: Macros containing keys like [HOME] [RST], did not work properly. This fault is solved.