It’s ready to download the new version 2.02 for all Piccolo and Piccolo Scan consoles. Improvement of compatibility of new show files with consoles running near previous versions of console updates, a special file version will be used. This way, it is possible, to read the show file of this updated console V2.02 in Piccolo consoles running previous versions of firmware.
- Event list & calendar: More complete event list… From this version, in addition of the TC, you can configure the execution time in accordance to the week day. This is a condition that allows to program events weekly, in other words, you can program events for all the days of the week or only for some days, etc.
- Initialition for cue list: From this version, there are new options in the setup menu. This option allows the reset of the cue list executed in submasters or in the sequence, in automatic mode. When the option is enabled and after the last cue (of the loaded cue list) is executed, the list is automatically reloaded again, loading its first cue in X2. The cue list is then ready to be executed again.
- MENU 40: Ethernet Configuration: In menu 40: Ethernet Configuration, the displayed information has been improved to make things clearer about data protocols & universe numbers for each DMX output.
- CHANNELS & [CH.MD]: For working modes THEATRE, DOUBLE and MANUAL, [CH.MD] toggles the 4 banks to access the channel banks.
- Configuration (Piccolo): In menu 30: Editor & Times, there was a Lib Rec Mode option. But as Piccolo consoles have not libraries and this option had no function it was removed from the menu.
- Menu 79: LT-Light eBOXs Configuration: From 2.01 version, Piccolo and Piccolo Scan consoles are compatible with Network Protocol Converter 2D (NPC2D) from Leviton. From Piccolo it is now possible to access following Ethernet <> DMX converters:
- eBOX from LT
- SandBox from SandNet
- Network Protocol Converter from Leviton
- Show files: Improvement of compatibility of new show files with consoles running near previous versions of console updates, a special file version will be used. This way, it is possible, to read the show file of this updated console V2.02 in Piccolo consoles running previous versions of firmware.
- Page number & Display: The number of the loaded page for the submasters were not correctly shown on the display of the console for pages bigger than 25. This fault is solved.
- “Exam Exam” Screen: Information about the show title was overwritten with the console model & version (on monitor). This fault is solved.
- Status Zero: This command is accessible from menu 71: Satus & Playbacks Zero, and this command restores correctly the B.O. key status of SM (for Masters mode), but the output level for the masters went to 00 until that the its fader was moved. This fault is solved.
- Macros & Home: Macros containing keys like [HOME] [RST], did not work properly. This fault is solved.
- MIDI IN – Controllers: Piccolo MIDI Controllers did not work properly for IN mode. This fault is solved.