New version 4.10 has already launched for new Hydra II.
- GAME MENU: Since this version, console includes an entertainment game. The game has no problem in running the console; clock console & its temporizations will continue to operate. Please, play responsibly.
- TOUCH PANEL IN MASTER/SLAVE MODE – SYNCRONIZATION: Working in Master / Slave mode, sometimes, especially editing Shapes, windows that were shown on touch screens, of master and slave, did not remain synchronized; and sometimes, to cause serious errors.
- SHAPES EDITOR – COMMANDS MOVE TO & DELETE: If, from the Shape list, SHAPE/LIST, a stored Shape was moving to other number, MOVE TO, and then this Shape was deleted, DELETE, console is crashed.
- EXAMINING GROUPS AND CUES WITH AND WITHOUT SHAPES: Examining groups or cues (exam of content); passing by one without Shapes, Shapes no longer the visualized more.
- EXAM SCREENS: Sometimes, the first time to enter in an exam screen, you could modify some parameters, it was a initialization problem.
- “OPTIONS” RED SCREEN: About red lists of options, the downer button of displacement was missing.
- BLIND EDITOR: In the external Display, the fixture parameters were not updated when they were edited from editor in BLIND mode.