New version 4.20 has already launched for new Hydra II.
- MULTIMEDIA: The next signal has been enabled
- SMPTE & MTC
- MIDI-OUT, MIDI-IN & MSC
- BASE SCREEN – “QL” WINDOW: QList Playing (Sequence, Event List or QList/Sub) Window
- SCREEN TO EXAM/MODIFICATION A CONCRETE MACRO.
- REQUEST CONFIRMATION TO ACTIVATE DHCP IN EBOX: For security, console requests confirmation when you try to activate the DHCP parameters for an eBOX.
- SUB WINDOW: Sometimes, the size of a Submaster was changed (very small change) in the external monitors. The visual effect is disagreeable.
- MACRO WINDOW & LIBRARY WINDOW: Inside macro red window (window opened when you press MACRO key) a double click on the macro
didn’t execute the corresponding macro. Inside library red window for any category (window opened when you press, in example, GOB GOB) a
double click on the gobo didn’t apply the corresponding library to the selection.