New version 5.10 has already launched for Hydra II.
- NEW VERSION FOR THE FRONTAL PANEL: More efficient communication
- TRANSLATE FUNCTION: TRANSLATE button allows to us accessing to a special tool for translate text messages and/or commands of the console/simulator.
For further information, please download the Update notes v5.10 pdf.
- ICONS CAN BE DELETED IN FIXTURES DEFINITIONS: DEL function has been available to delete icons of colours/gobos edited in the EDIT section of the PATCH OF FIXTURES.
- SYSTEM CALLS: System calls (to adjust sound, Ethernet, etc) have been improvement
- MAIN MONITOR: From this versión in the main monitor, in addition to the exam and edit screens, the menus are now also shown.
- CALL FUNCTION: Sometimes, data about the loaded scene were unstable.
- EXAM FUNCTION: Examining a cue or a group, if you clicked on the channels window with the mouse, the system crashed.
- LEVEL SUBMASTER: A Submaster programmed as LEVEL for A/B didn’t control the Sequence A/B output.
- CONTROL PARAMETER & ASSOCIATED COMMANDS: In some circumstances, the commands of control as Lamp ON, Lamp OFF & Fixture
RST blocked the system. Also the access to these commands from parameter 0: Control. That is, special parameters, represented in yellow, could block the system when executed.