New version 4.20 has already launched for Hydra II.
- FADER WING: Support for the new peripheral, Fader Wing, from the simulator of HydraII. Fader Wing is similar to the Master Wing, it’s specialized in the show playback. Fader Wing has 12 Submasters with fader (completes) plus 12 only with Submaster keys
- EDITION OF CHANNELS & FIXTURES IN EXAM SCREEN: From this version, in screens of exam of a channel or fixture you can edit simple values from this table. In this way is very easy “look for” a change over the list of cues/groups, and is also easer to make a modification.
- NEW OPTION in MENU SETUP EDITOR & TIMES: Stops in Params option, that is inside [MENU][USER SETUP] [EDITOR & TIMES], allows activating or deactivating the functionality of the Stops assigned in the Steps of the Params of Fixtures.
- SHOWS CONVERTER: The shows converter is an app named ltShows, you can open this app from the menu SHOWS / SHOWS CONVERT and this app allows to convert shows of LT consoles.
- FIXTURES, ID=98 USER
- MANUFACTURS LIST
- TCP/IP v6
- FIXTURES VISUALITATION
- LOADING A SHOW
- CONTROL OF THE FADER OF ONE OR SEVERAL SUBMASTERS
- EXAMINING LIBRARIES
- SMALL CHANGES TO IMPROVE THE VISUALITATION
- SMALL CHANGES FOR TABLES & LISTS
- LIST OF ITEMS INSIDE EDITION SCREEN OF EFFECTS
- INITIALITATING OF THE PDF READER
- EFFECT MODIFICATION IN MASTER/SLAVE MODE
- PAL/LIB of XTRA (TOUCH)
- BANKS OF KEYS IN TOUCH PANEL
- COPY & EXCHANGE OF LIBRARIES
- WINDOW OF SHAPE OPTIONS
- EXAMINING ONE CHANNEL
- CHANNELS WINDOW
- PATCH CHANNELS / SCROLLERS
- FIXTURES TABLE AND SELECTION
- EVENT LIST