New version 5.40 has already launched for Hydra II.
- FIXTURES – TOPO & COLOR – MIXER FIXTURES: Hydra II has a new tool, a Select Color, from this it’s possible to assign a color to mixer fixtures that are selected. It’s possible to select this color from the Basic colors, the Custom colors, in numerical mode (RGB, HSV or HTML), or directly clicking on the continuous space of color.
- rBOX – NEW REMOTE CONTROL ETHERNET RECEIVER: rBOX is a new receiver for the Remote Control. This receiver is connected on Ethernet, in the net installation (switcher, etc.) or in local mode, to the Ethernet port of the console. Remote Control can be connected via cable or radio to rBOX.
- FIXTURES PATCH – NEW FUNCTIONS.
- Lapse: New field that allows to you patching with a space between Dmx addresses. In our example, you can see a patch for 5 x MC600 with 14 channels each, but with their addresses spaced in blocks of 20, and nor consecutively.
- FIXTURES DEFINITION– DIMMER 16 BITS: From now, you can define and use dimmers of 16 bits in the fixtures. They are defined using 2 channels, as Dm & +Fn in the same line, exactly as any other parameter. This characteristic it’s very used for LED fixtures.
- FIXTURES DEFINITION – NEW COLOR PARAMETERS: There are new color parameters that allow to you: To define fixtures of color mixer with more than 3 base color. In this way, therefore of the basic colors as RGB & CMY, now also it’s possible to define other system with colors as White, Indigo. Orange, Purple, UV, Lime…
- FIXTURES DEFINITION – CONDITIONALS PARAMETERS.
- FIXTURES DEFINITION – PARAMETERS & WHEELS / BLOCK: Hydra II systems, working with fixtures, show the fixtures parameters ordered in groups of 4, because the consoles & wings have 4 encoders to control parameters. These parameters are ordered automatically, following the next rules.
- FIXTURES LIBRARY: There is a new version for the fixtures library (FixturesSysII.rar), in which all the previous features are contemplated, and that you can use from a updated console/wole with software version 5.4.