There are models for 2 or 4 DMX ports. All models can be supplied in box format or in rack format; in the next pictures you can see: eBOX/2 in box format and eBOX/4 in rack format.
eBOX can be configured from the greater part of LT consoles (or their correspondents woles) and from a Internet navigator:
Configuration of the Ethernet 10/100 port:
- Hydra IPX: agile protocol, optimum to communication in real time. This mode its special to work with LT system and allows to us to create 9 nets (working groups) with 16 DMX universes per net.
- ArtNet: standard lighting Ethernet protocol very used with 3D simulators, as Capture, ShowDesigner or Wysiwyg, & Media Servers as Catalyst, Hipppotizer, Coolux…
Configuration of the DMX ports:
- DMX Out (output mode): allows to you to take out, as physical DMX line, one of the DMX universe over Ethernet. In this way, the Ethernet universe will be available as physical DMX for any dimmer or conventional DMX receiver. The DMX physical outputs maintain the last received information.
- DMX In (input mode): allows to you to add to an Ethernet universe any physical DMX line connected to this input. After this universe over Ethernet will be available to use it with 3D simulator, Media Servers, etc.
Each eBOX can be named for its identification.
You can configure its IP number.
The eBOX allows to you to use the LT WOLEs in standalone mode, controlling the shows from the PC directly. Also are compatibles with any simulator with ArtNet output protocol.
Software updates using USB port & web support.
Extend a conventional DMX installation, with new Ethernet protocols as ArtNet or IPX
The integration in the system of an Ethernet protocol as ArtNet or IPX allows to you to integrate in a conventional control lighting system elements as Media Servers (Coolux, Hipotizer, Catalyst…), 3D simulators (Capture, WysiWyg…), etc. In this mode, it’s possible to control these elements from a conventional DMX console.
Distribute DMX line in an easy way (cable/wireless)
Using a simple Ethernet cable, or using a wireless link for Ethernet transmission; it’s possible to transmit all the show DMX universes, in this way the installation can be very simple and can to make easy the access to remote or difficult points.
Obtain physical DMX lines at any point of the Lighting Ethernet System
If the lighting control is composed with Ethernet consoles, 3D simulators, Media Servers, and even DMX Ethernet dimmers and moving lights (always in ArtNet or IPX protocol), this eBOX allows to you to obtain 2 / 4 DMX physical universes to integrate in this installation other DMX conventional receivers… receivers that doesn’t admit directly DMX over Ethernet.
Obtain physical DMX lines, directly from a LT WOLE (woles of Hydras, Piccolos…)
Yes! eBOX allows to you to use any Windows simulator of LT, WOLE (Windows Off Line Editor), as a lighting control. In this way you can control DMX installations without console, directly from the wole. eBOX works with the next LT woles:
- Hydra Space, Sky, Spirit
- Hydra Plus
- Piccolo y Piccolo Scan
Also, it’s compatible with simulators of others manufactures with ArtNet outputs.
- 2 / 4 DMX ports (XLR-5), configurable as inputs/outputs.
- DMX / optic-isolation: 1600VRMS (1 minute).
- Ethernet 10/100M port (RJ45).
- USB port (Device).
- Main supply DC-IN: 12V/0.5 A
- External adapter, AC/DC, included with the next characteristics:
- Input: 100-240 VAC / 0.5A
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Output: 12 VDC / 1.5 A / 18W
- Maximum ambient temperature: 35ºC
- LEDs for reception, transmission and mode for DMX port
- LEDs for supply and status.
- LEDs for Ethernet port status.
- eBox/2 (1 Ethernet x 2 DMX)
- Box: 47 (with pins) x 140 x 100.
- Rack: 44 (1U) x 483 (19″) x 195.
- eBOX/4 (1 Ethernet x 4 DMX)
- Box: 47 (with pins) x 280 x 100.
- Rack: 44 (1U) x 483 (19″) x 195.
Sizes in milimeters (width x depth x height)