S48-6000 with 6 DMX Ouputs
S48-3000 with 3 DMX Ouputs
S48-6000. Rear panel detail
S24-3000.Rear panel detail
New control panel with touch screen.
Buttons and faders details
- 2 Editors: Stage & Blind
- Next, Prev & Test functions for fast edition.
- Fixtures edition supported by palettes (pre-programmed palettes) & Libraries.
- Attributes, Palettes & Libraries are divided in the following categories: dimmer, position, color, gobo, beam & X-tra.
- Several Timings, time references, to separate conceptually cue/group contents (htps, ltps, channels, gobos, colors, etc.) with the objective of controlling the fading in scene of each concept independently.
- Fan-out & Flip functions.
- Searching & faster actions using keys of dimmer, position, color, etc.
- Edit+ function for use live fade times with libraries and some editor functions as call, test…
- Banks, in touch panel, to access groups, macros, palettes, libraries, shapes… 30/50 direct accesses. Banks are configurable.
- Shapes for editing dynamic values to any fixture attribute or channels (circle, can-can, rainbow…). Preprogrammed, editable & shapes user library.
- Rescue function for recovering the last selections, modified cues and reset editors. r
- Copy function to copy values of channels & fixtures.
- Copy function to copy cues, groups, effects, pages, macros…
- Exam function to exam contents or status of any console item.
- Modify function to modify contents or status of any console item.
- Command Line to enter commands and data.
- Learn Time function to learn times for Effects & Crossfades. This function “learns times” from a manual execution.
- Times control (speed control) for Submasters and Crossfader.
- Playbacks Modification in Stage & Blind.
- Effects that have several ways to execute the same contents. Effects can be modified in live and during their execution.
- Prio & Tracking functions allow to adjust the playback priorities and fading out modes.
- Event list controlled by SMPTE, inner or external, and MTC. An event executes Cues, Effects, Crossfade, Macros, Rs232 Commands, etc.
- Macros & Pages for improvement editing and execution processes.
- Software updating (USB, Ethernet) from PC (updates are available on lt-light.com).
- Windows Off Line Editor, WOLE, that allows data exchange between consoles and computers. Wole is a console in your computer.
- Shows are compatibles for HYDRA II versions & models.
- Shows can be converted from other LT console models: Plus, Space, Sky, Spirit.
- Setup to configure modes and console parameters.
- Help Pages.
- Several Languages for help and information.
- Tests menu to test the correct status of each console part.
- Printer menu to print an item, an item range or a selection of items and ranges. Console prints to a digital file in *.txt format.
- Load Selected option, inside Shows menu, allows recovering, selective, of elements of a show (only a cue or cues range, only patch, only macros…). Console can read/load ASCII Light Cue Shows directly.
- Channels: These channels accept response curves and level limit for dimmer. Channel Patch has quick commands to copy (move/set default…) dmx lines, dmx address range…
- Response Curves, preprogrammed and editable, curves are for conventional channels.
- Fixtures: Fixtures Patch has an XY control to adjust trackball movement in each fixture, in accordance with fixture location. Fixtures Patch also has a special external dimmer function, and special adjust for scroller gels.
- Extend library for fixtures, structured by manufacturer and models. (Fixtures library is updated from internet lt-light.com) and can be edited and modified.
- 3 External triggering (switchers), can be associated to any fader or key.
- MIDI IN-OUT. Patch MIDI included & editable.
- DMX input that allows to capture scenes (Channels & Fixtures modes), to mix any DMX output and to execute console macros.
- Configurable Serial Port (RS232) only for 6000 models. It’s possible to edit commands to use them in our Show: Slide control, video control, etc.
- Ethernet to connect several consoles and/or woles. Master/salve process definition in Ethernet session.
- DMX Ethernet, with ArtNet protocol, and ready for ACN. In accordance with console models there are 6 or 12 universes.
- Connections with visualization software, as Capture, ShowDesigner or Wysiwyg. Connections with media servers as Coolux.
- 6144 (S24-6000 & S48-6000) dmx addresses for channels & fixture attributes.
- 3072 (S24-3000 & S48-3000) dmx addresses for channels & fixture attributes.
- Number of channels & fixture attributes configurable in “Console” menu, with a maximum of 6144/3072 dmx addresses in accordance with the console model.
- 2000 Cues (with decimal cues).
- 2000 Groups.
- 2000 Pages (for Masters and Sequence).
- 2000 Macros.
- 2000 Effects.
- 200 libraries per category: Dimmer, Color, Gobo, Position, Beam & Xtra.
- 9 Time Parts.
- 6 Timing (pre-programmed & editable).
- 30/50 programmed keys, they are accessible in the touch panel and placed in banks of groups, macros, positions, colors, gobos, etc. These keys are interactive with the edition process.
- 24 / 48 Submasters (depending on models) to execute Cues & Groups (Normal, Inhibit & Absolute), Channels, Effects (speed or level control) and Q-List (accepting commands, jumps, etc as in the crossfade). Submasters have 1 fader & 2 associated keys, with LED.
- Submasters can be configured for the control of Level or Speed, controlling any Playback or Playbacks group.
- 1 dedicated Crossfader accepting jumps, commands, time parts & learn-time function.
- 1 General Master with black-out.
- 1 SX Master with black-out.
- 3 Configurable Masters with black-out, dedicated to control Submasters, DMX-IN, etc.
- 1 Level Wheel
- 4 Encoders for special edition of fixture attributes, speeds, shape parameters, etc. ,
- 1 illuminated multi-color Trackball for the control of fixture positions & for the mouse simulation.
- Full Color Graphic Touch panel (7”, 800×480).
- Simulated alphanumeric keyboard (touch panel) and capability to connect an external keyboard.
- Hard Disk & 6 USB ports (2 in the front and 4 rear), to store fixtures, devices & shows (LT & ASCII Light Cue formats).
- Universal power supply, with power fault (85-265 V. / 50-60 Hz).
- 16G Solid State Hard Disk.
- 2 PS/2 to connect external mouse and keyboard.
- 2 Video Outputs (DVI-D).
- 1 RS232* serial port (*only for S24-6000 & S48-6000).
- 1 Sound Input (Mini-Jack)
- 1 SMPTE Input (Jack)
- 3 External Triggering.
- MIDI port with In – Out (Din5)
- S24-6000 & S48-6000: 6 DMX-OUT & 2 DMX-IN (XLR-5)
- S24-3000 & S48-3000: 3 DMX-OUT & 1 DMX-IN (XLR-5)
- 2 XLR-3 for dimmable working lights connection.
- 1 LT-LINK port for accessories connection.
- Ethernet port, 10/100/1000M (RJ45).
- Hydra II 48 Submasters: 1155mm x 442mm x 70…130mm, 25 Kg.
- Hydra II 24 Submasters: 920mm x 442mm x 73…126mm, 22 Kg.
- 2 DMX-OUT ports, that allow you to use DMX Output from the simulator
- 2 USB Host ports.
- 1 USB Device port.
- 1 working light port 12V.
- 2 or 4 Configurable DMX ports (IN /OUT).
- Ethernet: ArtNet and Hydra IPX protocols
- Special use with LT simulators (W.O.L.E.)
- Cable/wireless remote control.
- Ion-Lithium battery. High duration and easy charge.
- Display with light & auto-illuminated keyboard. Auto power-off function.
- Easy and ergonomic. The Remote Control permits us to execute, practically, all Hydra functions. Bi-directional, with command line, messages and others status in the remote control.