Possibility of communication via cable or via radio.
- Access to the practical whole the functions of the console (excepting recording of macros, console menus and edition in tables).
- Special help tools, as the chronometer.
- Functions of battery saving (repose and turned off automatic of the remote control).
- Software updates from the console. Possibility of communicating via radio until in 12 channels.
- Setup of configuration of the remote control, as well as access to tests to check the hardware of the same.
- Voluntary locked of the key REC.
Functional, light and easy to use in any work condition, planned especially for:
- To test channels, fixtures, groups and cues.
- To edit channels and fixtures, including the use of palettes & libraries and application of shapes. It permits us to handle the Level wheel, the wheels of control of parameters.
- Copy and exchange channels, fixtures, groups, cues, effects, pages, etc.
- Recording and modification of groups, cues, pages.
- Managing of playbacks. Load and execution of masters (or submasters) and crossfader. Permits us to work with times.
- Remote: 90 x 260 x 30…70 mm / weight: 600 gr.
- Receiver: 68 x 125 x 45 mm / weight: 150 gr.
- rBox: 140 x 40 x 100 mm / weight: 300 gr.
Sizes in milimeters (width x depth x height)