Consoles as Piccolo & Piccolo Scan from LT can include, as option, an inner wBOX transmitter. In this case, the system is completed with the wBOX receivers.
With a transmitter and a receiver of wBOX system it’s possible to transmit a DMX line from any console to the receptor point. This new wireless transmission technology, specifically technology CRMX (Cognitive Radio Multiplexer), the wireless transmissions never disturb, or are disturbed by, other wireless equipment. CRMX represents the future of wireless DMX and RDM distribution. It is a wireless technology automated and adaptive and specifically tailored for the lighting industry.
Innovations and advantages:
- Price is very interesting compared with the DMX cable installations.
- They are the ideal solution to reach difficult locations or to solve structural problems.
- Greater flexibility in the installation, not depending on the physical arrangements of signal wiring.
- Wireless system is also a good solution for tours, conventions and presentations.
- It allows us to reach great distances, with links to 500 meters in urban environments…
Other advantages of CRMX technology:
- Fidelity: The DMX frame output is identical to the frame input.
- Error correction: Advanced algorithms recreate corrupt or lost radio packets.
- Compliance: No-compliant DMX is corrected to meet the DMX512-A standard.
- Synchronization: Precision timing mechanism guarantees synchronized frame delivery.
- Latency: Industry best; below 5 ms in multi-universe systems.
- Security:128 bit encryption ensures no hacker interference.
- Supported protocols: USITT DMX-512 (1990) & DMX512-A
- DMX universes: 1
- Frame synchronization: less than 0.01ms.
- Supported DMX frame rates: 1-830Hz
- Number of DMX channels supported: 512
- Loss of DMX input behavior: DMX driver output will go into high impedance state.
- Power supply: 7-12VDC / 1,2W max.
- Operational frequencies range: 2402-2480MHz. In ISM band (2.4GHz), free license international band.
- RF output: 100mW (20dBm)
- RF modulation: GFSK
- Sensitivity at 0,1% packet error rate: -96dBm
- Link range (normal power mode using standard antennas in urban area): 500-1000m
- Recovery time upon loss of signal: Less than 1s.
- Approvals: FCC: 15.247&68 Class B; Canada ICES 003 CE; EN 301 489-1; EN 301 489-17; EN 300-328-1; EN 300-328-2; EN 609 50; SRRC – China
- Environment: -20ºC to 35ºC. 0-90% non-condensing humidity.
- Antenna connector: MCX
- Compatible: with W-DMX systems.